Free Street Parking is available in the evenings and on the weekends. The closest street parking is on Boundary Street, Rosa Street, Isaac Street and Water Street. Weekday parking is as follows:
- Boundary Street: 3P Metered Parking | $2.70/hr | 9:00am – 5:30pm | No stopping 7:00am – 9:00am
- Rosa Street & Isaac Street: 4P Metered Parking | $1.60/hr | 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Water Street (top): 4P Metered Parking | $1.60/hr |9:00am – 4:00pm |No standing 7:00am – 9:00am
- Water Street (bottom): 12P Metered Parking | $1.60/hr, $8.40 max | 7:00am – 7:00pm
Public Transport is recommended. Please consult Journey Planner to find directions from your location.
The buses that come closest to Queensland Theological College include:
- Bus 30: Free Spring Hill Loop | You can catch this bus from Queen Street Stop 57 near Edward Street, City outside the Commonwealth Bank and across from Big W. Get off at Leichhardt Street Stop 178 near Little Edward Street, Spring Hill and walk 260m to 369 Boundary Street, Spring Hill.
- Bus 321: You can catch this bus from Queen Street Stop 58 near Pedestrian Cro, City. Get off at Leichhardt Street Stop 178 near Little Edward Street, Spring Hill and walk 260m to 369 Boundary Street, Spring Hill.
Queensland Theological College is just a 15 minute walk from the centre of Brisbane City.
From Quest Apartments
If you’re staying at Quest Apartments, it is just a 4 minute walk from the apartments to QTC.
From The Johnson Hotel
If you’re staying at The Johnson Hotel, it is just a 2 minute walk from the hotel to QTC.